Corporate Branding Consulting
What is a Corporate Branding Consulting?
A common misconception in branding is that a company logo and catchy tagline defines what a brand is. However, this is an incomplete description of branding, according to Search Engine Journal. Companies should instead look at their brand as something that answers four critical questions for customers: who they are, what they offer, why they exist, and the customers they serve. As Corporate Branding Consultants, we examine the intricacies of the entire business operations, infrastructure, and internal processes so that your brand can align with your company’s overall goals and purpose.
Corporate Branding Consulting Experts, describe branding as a promise that organizations make to customers and shareholders, representing what they expect the company to deliver. At Impact Branding Consulting, we approach each business ready to learn about the heart of the company’s vision and mission in order to develop strategic plans for the entire brand. As Corporate Branding Consultants, we help companies break down the barriers leading to brand confusion, stagnant leadership, ineffective customer engagement, decreased productivity, chaotic daily operations as well as inconsistent brand messaging all through strategic brand development. Want to chat with a Corporate Branding Consultant?
Why Should You Work with A Corporate Branding Consultant?
Study.com defines a corporate branding consultant as an individual or team that offers a range of branding services to clients to help the business establish or expand its brand. You can choose to work with a consultant through the entire process, from defining or refreshing your company’s vision, goals, and strategies to increasing efficiency, productivity, and revenue.
Here is a partial list of the added value our corporate branding consultants are capable of bringing to your company.
- Analyze your company’s competition and determine how it can offer a more unique value proposition.
- Develop a comprehensive strategic plan of action with measurable key performance indicators and metrics.
- Conduct market research to gain insight into consumer perceptions of your company and the buying behavior trends.
- Review and improve systems and processes to create a more streamlined approach for daily operations.
- Help to establish a financial value for new products or services before your company makes them
available to the public.
- Identify target markets and develop customer demographics before a product or service launch.
- Perform an internal audit of operations and credentialing to ensure the company remains audit proactive versus audit reactive.
Your corporate branding consultant completing this initial work is critical to the overall brand strategy that influences decisions such as:
- Customer service messaging
- Improving supply chain efficiency
- Distribution channels for new products
- Product or service pricing model
- Content strategy
- Leadership development
- Team building
The Process of Developing a Strong Corporate Brand
Steps After Creating a New Brand Strategy
As your corporate branding consultant will explain, implementing all of the suggested changes will take time and may require a phased approach for rollout.
Unfortunately, some businesses don’t want to wait and become impatient. However, the importance of doing things in phases and following a timeline for the sequence of events prevent premature announcements, sending inaccurate messages, launching before resolving glitches, and confusing customers which may push them to do business with your competitor. Implementing the new brand internally and externally will require a strategic collaboration between our corporate branding consultants, company leaders, and team members. Disconnects in this collaboration will contribute to unnecessary delays, expenses and stress. During the pre-launch phase and after, we often suggest and incorporate Corporate Training services so that the entire staff is aware of the changes being implemented in their workplace. After our clients experience our corporate training, leadership recognizes immediate changes within the team, including:
• More effective communication between leadership and staff
• Increased efficiency and productivity among team members
• Stronger brand awareness and customer engagement
• Waste reduction
• Increased Cash Flow and Profit Margins